It wont escape my mind

It wont escape my mind
It is REAL!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Where do i come from??

I am who i am...
Brought up to be a woman of success....
Believing in God is what i do...
It may look like a dream but i call it a bus trip...

I am Andrea Zhou

Born in a world full of flowers
Born to a world where 1st i wasn't accepted...
Took me 7 years to be accepted in school...
7 years to be able to show the real me

I am a woman of sport
Hockey
Basketball
Softball

Growing up was hard but eventually i saw the light
When ma mum + dad told me i was special

I now grow up with the goal of making change
Because i was once told to 
Be the change i want to see in life.
and thats exactly what Im doing.

So this pretty innocent face tells no lies..but joy.

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment